Desigual.com / very buggy website, often quits in the middle of a transaction

United States Review updated:

Very buggy website, often quits in the middle of a transaction.

TERRIBLE customer service!! I sent back items worth hundreds of dollars over a month ago, and after hearing nothing about my refund, called their cs #. The woman, in very broken English had difficulty figuring out where my items are & said she didn't think they offer refunds!!! This might be a case for the bbb.

• Jana Vainshtock Vainberg's Response, Apr 07, 2019

The product quality is really low. The whole bag was peeling and rubbing after 7 days of use.

Lu

Comments

• Sc
      15th of Apr, 2012

I also returned a very expensive bag I got from my mum for Christmas. The seams started to come apart. It is now April and I still have no refund and the emails I get aren't signed by anyone and have no contact details other that [protected]@desigual.com. I have repeatedly ask for a name at customer services to write to and their official complaints procedure but my requests have been ignored. It's a shame as I like the designs but Desigual have made it impossible for me to shop with them again due to their shockingly bad customer service and they still owe me money.

• Jw
      29th of Jun, 2012

I agree - TERRIBLE customer service. I ordered two tops from them. They sent one but for some inexplicable reason did not send the second one. I didn't hear anything for a week so I emailed them and asked where it was and was told that due to "technical issues" they could not send the other one and I should reorder it (they only refunded the money for the second top AFTER I had emailed). I pointed out that if I had to reorder that would mean I would be charged an additional shipping charge. Their response was that they needed to do this to cover their shipping expenses! I've never heard of an online retailer charging a customer twice for shipping when the problem was their fault! Much as I like Desigual clothing, I will not be shopping with them again, the whole experience made me think it's a very unprofessional outfit. Also agree that the website is awful - it hangs and is slow and sometimes doesn't load. It makes me worried that it might be easily hacked.

• E5
      25th of Feb, 2013

I have just ordered a coat, which came promptly, fitted beautifully BUT 8 buttons missing from front of coat!
    I have emailed three times, no response, rang them this morning on UK number and was told they do not usually send out spare buttons!! Then asked if I lived near London because I could go to their store. The conversation ended with him telling me he would contact head office and let me know!!! Reading the other comments it doesn't make me want to send it back as I may not even get a refund!

• Ro
      21st of Mar, 2013

the WORST customer service ever... I have returned an item and it entered their warehouse in the 11th January according to their records and until now (March 21st) I haven't received a refund... after many phone calls over the past 2months and a half today the customer service advisor said to me that he had no update on my escalated case and he would contact me once the money goes into my BANK ACCOUNT !!! I told him that I don't need his contact after I've got the money as I would know through my bank and for the time being I wanted to know where my escalated case is or whom I should call as he and his colleagues are not able to help... guess what his reply is !!! he said ( you can ask your lawyer to sue us !!!) ... that's how bad they are

• Ha
      2nd of Jun, 2013

I returned a dress at the beginning of March 13 and have still not received a refund. I email every week and get the same response that the refund will be with me in 10days or so. These emails now go unsigned. I paid via paypal but unfortunately left it more than the 45days necessary to open a case just took my eye off the ball wish I knew then what I know now. There is no way that I am going to let them keep my money £50 not including the tenner it cost me P & P.

• De
      24th of Jun, 2013

Careless customer service, always not-available supervisors. I returned an order and 41 days later, still haven't got my refund. Contacted customer service, always told me to wait for another xx days. Don't shop online, service cannot be worse.

• Ha
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Desigual / Abasic - coat repair

hello
    last year, i bought a coat at your store in rome .
    after few uses the zipper broken and i can not use it.
    because i live in israel, i tried them but thet sena me to you.

i need someone fix it and no tailor here like to make it.

i need your help