Having problems with Massimo Dutti?

Massimo Dutti Customer Service Contacts

1800 553 426 (Ireland)
8800 333 7374 (Russia)
800 1375 6312 (South Korea)
+34 900 456 000 (Spain & International)
+1 877 550 1103 (United States)
+44 808 234 0205 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 297 664 (Austria)
+32 80 078 408 (Belgium)
+45 80 250 589 (Denmark)
+31 800 023 4183 (Netherlands)
+351 800 834 288 (Portugal)
+41 800 837 545 (Switzerland)
Avda. Virgen de Montserrat, sn, Tordera

Sweden & Nordiс Countries
Klara Norra Kyrkogata 29, 111 22 Stockholm, Sweden

South Korea
33rd Fl., 511 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Massimo Dutti Customer Service. Initial Massimo Dutti complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Massimo Dutti above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Massimo Dutti. Discuss the issues you have had with Massimo Dutti and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Massimo Dutti Complaints & Reviews

Massimo DuttiOrder

My order number is [protected]
I paid 8.80£ delivery charges for next day delivery on 27th January and after purchase I was notified that the delivery will be after one week!
The normal royal mail postage is 2.50£ and it reaches in 2/3 working days according to website and they have charged 8.80& pounds and the order is still in warehouse after 4 days!
Tried calling them thrice and was hold on for 25 mins. Early morning 9.00 am how can all people answering the call be busy??

Massimo DuttiOrder number [protected]

I am waiting since December for this item see order attached. Order ref: [protected]. See order attached

I have sent 3 emails to: [protected]@massimodutti.com @customer on 14, 18 and 20 January 2021 . See screenshot attached. No response.

I tried calling customer services contact number on 20 January and was cut off .

I called twice on 21 January and was on hold for 25 minutes and 10 minutes

I have put my tracking number into An post and it is not showing up in their system.

Patricia Connellan

Solicitor

Order number [protected]
    Order number [protected]

Dec 09, 2020

Massimo Dutti — Customer service

I am left feeling extremely frustrated. I have been trying to place an order for an item that is only made in...

Massimo DuttiRef. 2015/116/704 blazer color camel and ref.0934/307/800 color black

Hi,
      I am a customer for almost 5 years and on this Black Friday I have added to my my basket on my app the following items
      Ref. 2015/116/704 blazer color Camel and
      Ref. 0934/307/800 color black
      They were discounted 40% for the blazer and 20% for the Sweater my transaction was declined and I didn't notice it as I used the Same card to buying some other items from your store online
      However in the mornings when I tried to proceed the transaction with different card I saw the discount was removed and the price jumped up
      I must tell you that I am very dis appointment for what happened, It should have been different while I am using an app on my phone for such a big store.

Hussein Mahfouz

Oct 15, 2020

Massimo Dutti — Faulty Item - Lack of fix, refund or credit note

I purchased the Garbadina Clasica trench coat 6803/704/710 for £169 from your Regent Street store in 2019...

Massimo DuttiTrousers

I'm buy a trousers in MD shop in Belgrade 23.07.2020. Wearing only in office, 7 days. Put in washing machine, previously reverse it (inside out), on 30C temp, without a centrifuge, with a specialized washing gel for color stuff (Henkel - Persil), put a softener (Cocolino), and have a bleached stripe on my trousers.

I wonder for 50€, what I get. A garbage.

Trousers

Massimo DuttiThey promised me a credit on the 1 july which has not arrived

I brought a top At £79.95 and returned They credited me £49.95 at the time and therefore owe me £30 they said it would be international transfer this was a month ago and I am getting no where with the staff who are rubbish. I am also owed a refund of £49.95 for a top returned on a separate order. I have a case number MD2020245427. At one stage customer service told me to stop chasing as I was holding up them resolving my case. I have sent emails which they have not responded to and I have waited for a call back which never happens.

Massimo DuttiDelivery service

I've placed an online order to be delivered to one of massimo dutti's shops in istanbul - turkey, my order was on the 12 of june (no. [protected]). Please be informed that till know the package is not delevered and whenever I call the customer services +[protected] they register my complain with some pretended appology without any feed back or sulotion!!! I dont want an appology... I want my order or please cancel it an re-fund me.

Massimo DuttiDue refund since january 2020 not yet received

The order number is MD202033267

I have been calling and sending email since January 2020 about the refund for a returned product (black leather jacket for women). I returned it in its original form after a week from purchasing it, with the tag and everything on it as purchased.

I have not received any answer on why I have not received my money back.

I wish for this to be resolved and I receive my money back. It is not a time for greed and I need my money.

Cheers,

Massimo DuttiMy order has not arrived, no explanation or solution

My order was supposed to come in 4 days time. It's been 12 days, the status is "in transit" and apparently it has been dispatched from the warehouse around ten days ago. I wasted my money calling HQ in SPAIN from Qatar. They said they'll call back, never heard from them. I tried tweeting and DMs, an automated reply. I would ask for a refund but I see that they're bad at that too.

Massimo DuttiLinen top

I Just returned to Sydney from Paris . I bought the top at the Rue Royale store on 11March 2020 . It was hanging on display on the ground level entrance . I was not offered a top that had not been on display . I just unwrapped the top today to find a hole on the front and wear markings in the material

Jan 15, 2020

Massimo Dutti — jumper

I am disgusted with Massimo Dutti. I bought a jumper for my husband as a Christmas present on 12/12/19 in a...

Jan 04, 2020

Massimo Dutti — it’s about the stuff

It was a supervisor from the store, a male black hair 20-30, I'm not sure if the name is Victorios a...

Dec 15, 2019

Massimo Dutti — bad attitude / delay to open the store

Madam, Sir, The store was not open at 6 am on Sunday 15th dec 2019. At 6:10, the lights were opened but...

Dec 14, 2019

Massimo Dutti branch in City Stars mall, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt — Coat “model: 2406, calidad:162, color: 801”

I purchased a coat on the 8th of Nov 2019 From Massimo Dutti branch in City Stars mall, Nasr City, Cairo...

Massimo Duttirefund not completed

Order return No [protected] was received by Massimo on the 1/12/2019 and I still don't have payment. I keep being told they have emailed head office. When I ask when this will be resolved I get, " I don't know!" Its a £180 pair of boots I ordered for my wife that she did not like. I was promised a call back yesterday and never got one. Dreadful customer service.

Massimo Duttiboots

I have bought ancle cowboy boots which when I got home did not fit well. I have never worn them and want to get them back. I was told it was impossible.I wonder if that is your company policy or it was just bad customer service. I would really appreciate if I can exchange these boots since I do like your products and am regular shopper. Enclosed is info aon the type of boots. Thank you for taking this into consideration

boots

Nov 20, 2019

Massimo Dutti — poor quality shoes, torn apart after 2 months - want refund

Hi, I have bought sock-style trainers with mock croc embossing two months ago in Dublin in Dundrum shopping...

Nov 05, 2019

Massimo Ditto Store in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China — poor quality

Dear Sirs. I have just been into your massimo ditto Store in shenzhen, Guangdong, china I am so angry about...

Massimo Duttimens double breasted herringbone wool coat

Hello, im writing you because I just had the kind of customer experience that turns me off your clothes completely. After ordering this coat to be delivered to the store, I found that the coat was missing a button. While the store had the button quickly sown on, when I tried on the coat, I immediately heard a rip and the inside liner was torn. This is not the kind of quality that anyone should expect for a $400 coat. This experience was made even more frustrating by the very poor service I received at the Ottawa Rideau Centre store where no one seems to know what to do.

As a result of this defective item, i ended up requesting a refund,

I would hope that for a company looking to grow its business that quality of both product and service provided would be priorities.