Depositphotos / Depositphotos is a well designed scam
Depositphotos is dangling free trial subscription, a new affiliate and promo code as lure.
I have subscribed for their so called "FREE" offer where they stated I can try their service for free. Nevertheless, they still charged my credit card after 5 days and did it automatically without any notice.
I could understand that they could have probably set some rules there in their agreement in small imprint stating they will automatically charge credit card after the free offer as I am not that good in English to understand that.What I could not understand is that they could clearly see that I was NOT using their service after the free trial and I told them I was not aware of the charge or that I will be charged at all but still they refused to credit my card.
It is misleading to offer a "Free trial" but still charge credit card without notice and offer no way to reverse a charge.
More Depositphotos Complaints & Reviews
- Depositphotos.com - I wish I had never done a trial subscription 
- Depositphotos.com - Trial Subscription
- Depositphotos.com - Stay away from these scam artists
- Depositphotos.com - No access to downloads
- Depositphotos.com - Will not be volunteering any more money to them 
- Depositphotos Inc - They will charge you every month without your knowledge
- Depositphotos.com - Skrill subscription not working 
- Depositphotos - Terrible customer service and a horrible experience 
- Depositphotos - Depositphotos is an online scam 
- Depositphotos - They will not stop charging you