12:00 PM - 11:59 PM
Photo Services

Depositphotos / Depositphotos is a well designed scam

J0 Apr 9, 2014 Review updated:
Phone: (954) 990-0075

Depositphotos is dangling free trial subscription, a new affiliate and promo code as lure.
I have subscribed for their so called "FREE" offer where they stated I can try their service for free. Nevertheless, they still charged my credit card after 5 days and did it automatically without any notice.
I could understand that they could have probably set some rules there in their agreement in small imprint stating they will automatically charge credit card after the free offer as I am not that good in English to understand that.What I could not understand is that they could clearly see that I was NOT using their service after the free trial and I told them I was not aware of the charge or that I will be charged at all but still they refused to credit my card.
It is misleading to offer a "Free trial" but still charge credit card without notice and offer no way to reverse a charge.

Comments

9th of Apr, 2014

I found that they charged me 5 times in my bank statement which I only used their subscription once for only 2 days and I never used it again. Complete fraud - STAAAAAAAAAY far far far faaaaaaaaaar away