Dental Works / price quotes raised for root canal
I went to Dentalworks for work on a broken tooth. I was charged over 300 dollars for a root canal Oct. 2010. I went back Feb. 2011 and it was supposed to be only 256 dollars and they said 518 dollars to start with, then they made like my tooth was deeply infected and I they would have to custom build a post before putting on the crown. The cost ended up being 537 dollars. I will not be returning for them to do anymore work on my teeth. They will cheat you out of your money and tell you one cost, then double it when you go for your appointment.
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental Works - filling fell out 
- Dental Works - unprofessional office and medical behavior 
- Dental Works - root canal
- Dental Works - bill recd
- [Resolved] Dental Works - crown
- [Resolved] Dental Works - wrong bill