Delta Airlines / unaccompanied minor

GA, United States
I had my 13 year old son fly alone on the flight from NY LGA to JAX FL.
My father paid the hundred dollar fee and stayed with him until my son was ready to board. We were so glad that they had such program because it saved me a trip to NY to bring him back.

Here is where the problem started. After waiting for more than 30 minutes after the plane landed.
We found our son wandering around the airport in Jax. when we asked him why, he said no one accompanied him. so when he heard the annoucement (which they were making to let us know they had lost the child) calling for his grandfather (who dropped him off in NY!!), he said he was trying to find his way to the baggage claim. When I went to complain about this situaution the lady there (Ms. Angelica Jacobs) instead of apologizing, started getting angry at us claiming since he was 13 he should have been able to look after himself. on top of that, she claimed it was he's fault cuz it may be he wandered off..It's a small airport, delta only uses about four gates, which are all side by side. The plane he was on only carries about 48 passengers How is it that they couldn't keep track of one child? When we started asking these questions, she told us to call customer care to make a complaint, the number she gave us turned out to be a fax number. It turns out Delat only accepts complaints thru their website. Yes We found ourchild safe, but what if? what if something had happened to him? Isn't this why we pay them extra to have our children looked after? I am so disappointed. I have always flew with delta but this is the last time I used their services.
Do