[Resolved] Delta Airlines / harrassment and cancelling my flight

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

On April 21st 2009 5 tickets were purchased by my Fiance for a trip to Las Vegas I was to take with my Bridesmaids for my Bachelorette Party. Yesterday, May 10th 2009 an additional friend decided to come on the trip so we booked her a flight. In doing so we noticed that one of the tickets we had booked last month had been canceled. We went ahead and called Delta immediately and spoke to a "supervisor" Roxanne. Roxanne proceeded to call us liars, tell me that "I should go die" and that there was nothing she would do for us. In addition to asking why I was being spoken to this way I did ask "don't all conversations get recorded?" Roxanne said no and also said that they had no conversation of anyone canceling our flight. All night long my Fiance and I have been calling Delta, being yelled at, cursed at, and called Liars. We would have arrives at JFK airport in August without flight tickets had we not caught what just happened. Delta refuses to speak to us now and hangs up on us when we call. We've spoken to people in their corporate Atlanta office, as well as customer service reps and the notes they have written have pretty much "black listed" us. We really could use some help as Delta is Legally harassing us.

• Resolution statement

This is to be taken down right away as it's slander. I will seek legal action if it is not removed. Delta is still a horrible airline but this site is bogus and being protected by the CDA act, I ask to be removed immediately.

Comments

• Br
      29th of May, 2009

Well perhaps if you speak nicely they won't ignore you.