Dell / inspiron 15-3558

1 United States

I bought INSPIRON 15-3558 Tag 7HNNOC2 in 2017 which came with a one year support, exactly to the timing after the original purchase year, the laptop would not connect to my Internet, when all other devices could. I called Dell, they told me my tech support had just expired and they would be willing to give me a new contract for $99 to which I agreed and they proceed to fix the issue rather quickly and I was able to connect to WiFi. Now today, once again, I had the same exact issue, the laptop not connecting. Even though is does show that I am connected. This time they said my contract expired 4 days ago and instead of $99 they would yes, proceed to do another service contract for another year for $169. I was able to explain to technician about getting it for $99 like the prior year. To which he agreed to the $99 except this time, they would need $70 to restore my pc to connection to wifi because my contract expired 4 days ago. I tried to convinced the sales rep to please fix the problem because the contract just expired but he refused. I had no issues the whole entire year. Both times right around the expiration date and both times the same issue.
It seems to me that Dell has something going where they are able to proceed and disconnect the laptop WiFi settings.
This is my first attempt with you to ask you to please arrange for a technician to please call me ASAP so they can please proceed to have my PC WiFi settings restored, so my daughter can connect her school laptop to the internet.

I am looking for Dell technician to get this done at no fee of $70 in addition I am looking to get a new service contract for next year at the cost of 99.00 and not $169.00.
No I do not want to pay $70, nor $129 to fix one time problem now, nor do I want to pay $169 for one year service contract. Please contact me ASAP as we need her laptop. Thank you in advance phone [protected]. Tag #7HNNOC2

Thank you.