Dell Dimension 3000 / to dell the truth...

I simply cannot believe that a company would not even attempt to change its ways after having read countless complaints about the way Dell handles its customers!! Ihave been through one of thee most frustrating experiences - my computer is now dead and i have lost everything after following for FIVE hours what some tech person told me to do!! I am still trying to contact headquarters and will not stop until I have had a chance to tell Dell the truth about their company!

Va

Comments

• Je
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I had basically the same problem and dell totally ignored me.I called in as i have many times to customer care and tech support only to get ppl who r'nt any better than me when it comes to computers. They told me i was entitled to a system exchange and all the info was taken down and i was told it took 7 days to receive the new 1 but then next day i get a call not going to get it it was turned down. My comp is under warranty until 2009 and i was told by tech support it is my memory and they cant do nothing about it piss poor business if u ask me.I have satelitte and have had my receiver act up i called and within 2 days have a brand new updated one at my door not dell. My comp is totally useless to me have to use neighbors as i was told to delete all my stuff and i even had it trashed so another person couldnt get info and now im doomed with no comp. My advice is DO NOT BUY A DELL.

• Gl
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Dell Dimension 3000 - POOR Tech Support. Boo!
    Dell Computers
    248 Myrtle Lane
    Springboro
    Ohio
    Phone: 9375146077

I have spent a minimum 7 hours trying to get a Dell support tech to understand my dvd drive needs to be replaced. They have uninstalled many of my software packages - including my old Canon camera software that I no longer have the cd for and Canon doesn't support either... thanks Dell... Anyway, what do they pay those guys? Do they even make a $1 an hour? You would think if you spent 7 hours on the internet and phone with a customer it would be cheaper to just replace the dvd drive... (they're on newegg.com for $29.99). What are they paying these guys that makes this such a big deal? Dell Support is the most inefficient organization I've ever dealt with. They even tried to sell me a deal where I could talk to an American - I told them I already paid for their extended support, why would I pay more? This isn't a racial issue or anything, I don't care what nationality they guy is, I just need a new dvd drive!!!