DELL — dell federal systems
In attempting to place orders for a government customer (SupplyCore PO #s 384729, 385015 and 385014 valued at more than $50, 000) we were asked to combine the 3 POs which we accommodated, were asked for documents not required for the government contract we work, were bounced between Charles W. Graf, Timothy Borel, Briana Luisi, Kyle Sims, Austin Cremer and Jennifer Northcut in trying to resolve, we were completely ignored for several days, were, eventually, told that Dell could not fulfill the order and directed to a distributor with whom we were told would be the same price. It was more than $800 added cost.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Rockford, IL Charles blamed a 'new system' for the issues, Tim (though our original contact) literally just stopped responding to our inquiries at all and the other associates (presumably because they didn't know anything about the specific transaction) created more confusion by giving us conflicting information about how we were to proceed. As 9/30 marks government fiscal year end (arguably the most critical time of year for both government customers and prime vendors) we cannot recover the lost funds. This is one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever encountered in my 30+ year career in customer service.
More DELL Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!