Dell Credit Protection Plan / cancellation

United States Review updated:
I hate those people from the protection plan. They don't understand how to cancel the fee. Don't they understand the meaning "cancel"...geeeezzzzzzzzzzz...you people are giving too much headache...

N  5th of May, 2012 by
I applied for the Credit Protection Program from Dell and found out that they do not render the services that they give you the full scripted speech on. I am so disappointed in Dell, thought they were different from all of the other companies that are always seeking how they can take the customer's money. Well, you know what I will add Dell to the list. Recently, I was laid off from my job and applied for the Credit Protection only to be denied. Too All, under no circumstances believe the representattive that is attempting to sell you the credit protection. Dell will not live up to their agreement, take it from someone who has paid into the program only to be denied.
N  15th of Nov, 2012 by
Dell Credit Protection Program is not a credible service. I have the Credit Protection Program and my home was burglarized. Dell Credit Protection Plan refuses to accept the police report saying it was an unlawful entry, with the computer listed on the police report. I also did a conference call with the Police Department and a rep. from Dell Credit program, and they said they don't believe it was the police. I plan to file a complaint with the Consumer Bureau/ Attorney General/Better Business Bureau office in that area. Something is wrong with the service. They go above and beyond not to pay any on the claim. Dell Representative with the Credit Protection Program says unlawful entry does not tell them how they entered. Then after several (6)?? call to the Credit Plan a representative answered and told me something new about processing the claim. This individual says now I need the police to write on their letter head saying the report filed is all they provided based upon their policy for the County and State I live in.
My home was burglarized in August, and we are still fighting over the claim. They are TERRIBLE...Wanda Hilliard

Dell Logo Dell