Dell Computer Corporation — awful computers and even worse customer service
My husband and I have bought a total of 3 computers from Dell, the first of which was completely defective. After several attempts of Dell trying to fix it with no success we then requested that dell replace the computer and they refused. I had to fight for months spending hours upon hours on hold or arguing with supervisors before they finally did exchange it.
When we received the supposedly "new" computer it said refurbished and again this computer to this day does not work right. Dell now refuses to give me any tech support on this because the warranty on the original defective unit has expired even thought this one is supposed to be new.
The other 2 that we have, one other desk top and a laptop, neither work right because of windows vista issues and after several attempts to contact dell for tech support(waiting on hold for more then 40+min each call) and waiting for over 1 month for them to call us back I have yet to have any call backs or any of the issues resolved on my computers.
I highly recommend people not to buy Dell and to go one step further I would not ever buy computer with any windows program again after the havoc Vista has caused on all of my computers (I will be making a separate complaint for this).
Looks like Macs for me from now on, I wish I would have gone with them to begin with.
More Dell Computer Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!