Dell Canada / taken my money but not delivered the lap top
I would be very careful when ordering any item from Dell.I have been debited with the cost of the computered ordered, but with no delivery.Their Courier Porulatot, delivered a package, with no contents listed.I assumed it was the dell computer, but it only contained batteries for the computer and the response I get is that I signed for it.
I am at a loss as to what to do next.Called Porulator, whose response is that it is a dell problem.
It is a business computer, they say they will replace it in the next 7 to 10 days.
My experience with dealing with them has been appalling to date.
I would caution all to be customers.Do not allow them to debit your credit card as once they have the money, the consumer as per them can go to hell.They have no intention of maintaining a long term relationship with you.
my oder no is [protected].
More Dell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!