Delhi Passport Office / PASSPORT

1 India Review updated:

I APPLIED A PASSPORT BY 07/02/08 HAVING FILE NO:H002377, IN THE STATUS FORMAT SHOWS THAT APP. IS PENDING DUE TO WANT OF POLICE REPORT.BUT MY POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN ALREADY SENT BY 15/03/08 BY THE CITY POLICE STATION.
SECOND THING IS THAT THE PASSPORT OFFICE IS COMMITED TO DELIVER THE PASSPORT WITHIN 45 DAYS IF HE NOT FIND ANY POLICE REPORT UP TO 45 DAYS THEN WHAT IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY.CAN THEY WAIT FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTH/YEAR OR ASK TO RELATED POLICE STATION/DEPTT.IF THEY CAN NOT DO SO THERE IS NO MINING OF STATUS PAGE OR MUCH MORE, LEAVE ON BHAGWAN BHAROSE

Comments

• Su
      21st of May, 2008

I applied for passport on 12 Nov 2007. But Passport has not been delivered to me by now. Earlier I could have seen my status by using my File reference number But Now I am not able to see My Passport Status. Please Dispatch my passport as soon as possible.
    My Name -- Surender Soni
    File Reference Number --- H 019883
    Application Submission Date -- 12 Nov 2007
    Distt --- Gurgaon

• As
      26th of May, 2008

I APPLIED A PASSPORT BY 03/01/08 HAVING FILE NO:H000129, IN THE STATUS FORMAT SHOWS THAT APP. IS PENDING DUE TO WANT OF POLICE REPORT.BUT MY POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN ALREADY SENT BY 17/01/08 BY THE CITY POLICE STATION.

FILE NO :H000129
    POLICE ENQUIRY D.P NO :266-P

27th of May, 2008

I had applied for a passport on 27th February 2008 (File no. A007715, Key no. 6500771508). It has been three months now but unfortunately the police verification at my residence has not been done till date.
    On enquiring at the passport office on 16th May 2008, I was told that I need to submit three copies of PP form which I did the same day. I was also told that my file would be transferred from 'A' group to 'H' group, since I am a resident of Faridabad.
    I have been staying in Faridabad for years now and in my passport application form, I had given the details of my Faridabad address only. Then why was my file transfered to 'A' group in the first place.
    Whatever the reason, the end result is that after three months of putting an application for passport, even police verification process has not been started for by the passport office.

30th of May, 2008

Hi my name is mahinder Kumar.i had apply new passport at 25 Janurary . file number is A003310.my passport inquiry had gone at 2 april -08 but problem is that i dont have received psssport .

i request to you please provide me pssport as soon as posible.

name - mahinder kumar
    contact no-9718165575

17th of Jul, 2008

I had applied for a passport on 11th june 2008 (File no. A0022146, Key no. 6502214608). It has been one and above months now but unfortunately the police verification at my residence has not been done till date.
    Whatever the reason, the end result is that after one & above months of putting an application for passport, even police verification process has not been started for by the passport office.

i request to you please provide me pssport as soon as posible

name - ANKUR AHUJA
    contact no-9868230329

• Ra
      31st of Jul, 2008

I applied for passport on 03/05/2008 and my police verification has also been done but there is no progress after that. I still havent recieved my passport . It has been over two and a half months and I havent heard from passport office after that. My file no. is z007526 and key no. 9000752608.
    Kindly look into the matter and do the needful as I require it urgently.

Rajender kumar

• Ze
      17th of Aug, 2008

I applied for passport on 24/5/2008 with my childrens But Passport has not been delivered to me by now. Earlier I could have seen my status by using my File reference number But Now I am not able to see My Passport Status. Please Dispatch my passport as soon as possible.

1. My Name -- Zeenat Siddiqui

File Reference Number: Z099831
    Key No: 9009983108

• Su
      19th of Aug, 2008

I have applied for passport on 21/06/2008 and Police verification is also done after 15 days of application but the thing is that i still haven;t received passport. My application no is Z035304 dt 21/06/2008. Status still coming as police report is clear. Application is under process.. need to now how much more time will it take.

• Mo
      7th of Sep, 2008

I have applied for passport on 28/04/2008 and Police verification is also done after 60 days of application but the thing is that i still haven;t received passport. My application no is A015932 dt 28/04/2008. Status still coming as police report is clear. Application is under process.. need to now how much more time will it take.
    Please check my status, complete my process and send my passprt
    mohd faisal

• Vi
      15th of Sep, 2008

Actually i have applied for my passport,
    file no -F016215
    key no -7001621508
    on 1-7-2008, and i have not recieve my passport yet,
    when i see the status there is written for the verification for police report, but police already verified me since long near abt 20-7-2008.
    so please see my application form again and tell me soon as possible,
    please tell me how much time will it take...
    hoping co-operation from your side.
    vishal sehdev

7th of Jan, 2009

File No.H014565
    Key No.720145608
    Dtae : 14.08.2008

Dear Sir,

I had applied for mY PASSPORT ON 14TH August 2008 but still I have not received it. My police verification etc. has been completed.

Kindly expedite & issue me my passport so that i can use it as I have to go abroad.

Regards,

Sarita Sraeen
    08.01.2009

19th of May, 2009

I have applied for passport on 27/02/2009 and Police verification is also done after 60 days of application but the thing is that i still haven't received passport. My application no is A01118409 dt 27/02/2009. Status still coming as "police report is clear, Application is under process.." need to now how much more time will it take.
    Please check my status, complete my process and send my passprt.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful as I require it urgently

MANISH KUMAR
    NEW DELHI

• Ji
      3rd of Mar, 2011

Hi I had applied for the passport of my daughter on January last week and after completion of police verification the status is "Police Report is clear. Application is under process." passport is in this status from last 15 days, i need to know how much more time it will take.

File number - DLH M002831

Please look into this issue urgently as we need this passport as soon as possible.

• Vi
      19th of Jul, 2011

Hi
    I have applied for passport on 10 - june 2011
    and it shows "Application is pending for want of Police Report". Kinldy advice what to do??

File Reference No : DLH-Z095894
    Application Date : 10-June-2011
    Key No: 9009589411
    Applicants name : Vipin VIj
    Applicants Date Of Birth : 20-Oct-1979

• Ji
      11th of Nov, 2011

Hi

I am Jitender Kumar From Rewari (Haryana). I have Applied for passport on 19-11-2008 date.
    File Reference Number : DLH-Z600142-08
    Applicant's Name : JITENDER KUMAR
    STATUS : Application is pending for want of Police Report
    My Police Verification Completed after 2 Months of Applied date. But it shows this status. Please Help Me. I Have no more money to apply again.
    Kinldy advice what to do.
    My Email ID is jitenderyadav11@gmail.com
    Mobile- 09468277051

• Na
      28th of Nov, 2011

I am Naveen Sharma From delhi. I have Applied for passport on 23-09-2011 date.
    File Reference Number : DLH-A061011
    Applicant's Name : NAVEEN SHARMA
    STATUS : Application is pending for want of Police Report
    My Police Verification Completed after 1 Months of Applied date. But it shows this status. Please Help Me. I Have no more money to apply again.
    Kinldy advice what to do.