DeepDiscount.com / Bait & Switch + Quazi-Phishing
I saw a pretty good deal on a set of poker chips. I placed the order, they took all of my personal information including my credit card number, and presented me with a confirmation that the order had gone through. However, I received an e-mail several hours latter indicating that the item had been "Discontinued." It wasn't discontinued when I ordered it.
Now they have my personal information, and are probably going to sell it to direct marketers. This is classic bait and switch, accompanied with quazi-phishing.
My advice, shop elsewhere, or if you need to use this company, call first and make sure the item is in stock before you give them your credit card number. Ofcourse, I wasn't able to find a phone number on their site... bad sign...
More DeepDiscount.com Complaints & Reviews
- Deep Discount DVD - Bad service 
- DeepDiscount.com - Misinformation 
- DeepDiscount.com - Bad customer service 
- DeepDiscount.com - Double Charges 
- DeepDiscountCD.com - Stay away from this merchant.
- DeepDiscount - refund not full amount
- DeepDiscount.com - Damaged DVD
- DeepDiscount.com - Theft 
- DEEP DISCOUNT - FAILED TOP SHIP ORDER 
- DeepDiscount.com - Item Cancelled