Debonairs Pizza / food not up to standard
By phone I ordered a 4 seasons large and was told it would be ready in 8 minutes. I arived 10 minutes later paid for and received my order. When walking towards my car I noticed the box was not very warm and noticed about the red dot. which was black. I immediately returned to the branch and was told that the free pizza only applied to deliveries. I left but when I got home I found the pizza to be luke warm and very floppy.
I think my pizza was not made fresh from my order as it was ready to quickly and I assume I was given a cancelled or unfetched order as it was quit busy (friday evening 5.30pm.
Also Debonairs should take a complaint seriously instead of fobbing it off or say on the box that the free pizza only applies to deliveries.
More Debonairs Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Debonairs Pizza - I will never use this branch and tell my friend of the bad service received fro your branch 
- Debonairs Pizza - nail in cake - death by chocolate
- Debonairs Pizza - halaal meat 
- Debonairs Pizza - manager accused me of theft & threatened me
- Debonairs Pizza - ninapark, pretoria, pizza
- Debonairs Pizza - poor service
- Debonairs Pizza - online order and delivery
- Debonairs Pizza - manager incompetent
- Debonairs Pizza - driver drove off with my order and money
- Debonairs Pizza - poor customer service