Dazzlewhite / unauthorized sharing of credit info

United States Review updated:
If anyone (including myself) bothered to read the fine print "terms & agreement", no one in their right mind would agree to these terms!!!. Basically stated that by giving dazzlewhite your credit card info that dazzlewhite will subscribe you automatically (with or without your consent) with other "subsiderary" companies, share your credit card account so they can also charge your card at will!!! Try to cancel your account. You need to call each company (that you didn't subscribe to) that you may not have known existed, obtain a cancel # from each company and pray your credit info will not be used again. The only way to stop this maddness is to contact your credit card company and change your account numbers. Also ask any of these "subsiderary" companies who is the parent company... Good luck trying to get a straight answer (if they were doing a legit business, why not give out this info). By the way.. This "parent" company now has your credit card number as well!!!

A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
I think this place is a rip off. A small container of the stuff for 60+. I called and canceled everything before my trail was up.I hope they dont rip me off even more. I had my credit card # changed also. We'll see.