Days Inn/New Cumberland PA / hotel was awful!
My Sister and I booked a room on Booking.com and when we arrived at the hotel it didnt look anything like it did online. It looked like a " Rent by the hour" place. When I got out of the car with my 4 year old, a drug deal was taking place in the parking lot. I immediately called Booking.com and told them about the situation and they called the hotel and said that the hotel would only refund 1 room. I went inside to talk to the "so called GM" and he acted like he didnt care and refused to not charge us for the room even though we didn't even check in yet. I told him that Days Inn said they were part of Wyndham and that this establishment was not a representation of Wyndham and that there was not sign stating it but it said it on Booking.com. He was rude and very unprofessional. He called the police on us and the police told us we should not stay at the hotel because there is always drug activity there and they have bed bugs. This place should be shut down!
More Days Inn/New Cumberland PA Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - Cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization