Days Inn / money/payment
I stayed at the days inn in pine bluff mutilple times, the first time was smooth with no problems, and so was the second time and third no problem with age and I was under the impression that I was old enough to stay that until this last time I tried to check in my room for the 7th and I was denied and they also took the money out of my account even tho I did not get to stay in the room . I've called back to back days . I've asked to speak with the owner of the building but he hasn't been there, but he has made it clear that he is not going to give my money back but my point is if one employee or the company is not going to allow a person under age to stay then don't do it all and I want my mney back because I had to turn around go somewhere else and buy another room . I will be looking for number for somebody higher, and if I have to I will take higher action
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn Wild Wild West - brittany, front desk clerk 
- Days Inn - appearance of motel room
- Days Inn - upon arriving employees failed to mention the pet policy.
- Days Inn - unauthorized charges. overcharged. charged 4 times!!
- Days Inn By Wyndham - all