Days Inn / complete hotel and staff

1 Liberty, MO, United States

I along with my help booked into this place for 3 nights last month. working on trucks you get to see it all I thought. we spend about 300 days a year on the road so we stay at lots of motels. I can honestly say that this dump is the worst place I have ever stopped at. the staff is Indians and that doesn't bother me only they cant understand me nor me understand them. then when we went to our room it stunk and was the nastiest dump I ever walked into. dirty towels in the shower tub and condom wrippers on the bathroom floor. we tried getting our money back but that was like asking your dog not to bark. this place should never be able to rent to anyone. the town seems to be a nice little town and the people seem to be great. we spoke to some of the town people and they told us that lots of the town people would love to see it go. we never stayed nor did we get our money back. trust me when I tell you that no one I know will ever have to spend a night in another days inn. I would like to think days inn for a lesson I will never forget.

Ja