David's Bridal / Unreliable service/shady business
There are so many consumer complaints out there on David's Bridal and rightly so. If you had a good to reasonable experience with them you just hit the jack pot, because the experiance could have been unimaginably insulting and unfair.
The company's focus is on taking your money upfront without any guarantee on their merchandise, service or consumer protection.
Talk about David's Bridal's policy on ordering merchandise. You have to pay the full amount upon ordering, and by the way, all sales are final, no exchange and no refund. Wouldn't it be fair to put down half the money upon ordering and pay the rest when their service and goods are deemed fair and you actually pick-up the merchandise? Specially when their ordering system is sloppy that they frequently order wrong sizes or item.
David's bridal does not want to improve customer service, actually, they don't want to hear from you . If they did, they would list their head quarter contact information radily available to customer from their website.
David's bridal company must mistreat their employees or doesn't provide adequate training. Their sales people seem stressed, unhappy and vendictive, not exactly a wedding business attitude.
My recent experience with them were aweful and most uncomfortable, from dirty merchandise, mis-ordering and vendictive sales manager. I am glad it's over and this complaint is the last thing I would ever involve myself with them.
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - service
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this?