David's Bridal / Never again
I went here and found a wedding dress I adored, about 10 months before our wedding date.My dress had color in it, Wild Orchid. Within 3 months of me buying my dress, THEY CHANGED THE COLORS!!! NOTHING will match my dress now. So for Bridesmaids we chose a 'similar' color (i use similar very loosely). Lo and behold, as soon as we chose that they changed the color again!!! Azaela no longer exists. Who changes colors that much when people are planning a wedding? Its not like I took 5 years, its 10 months! Pretty average I'd say. And worst of all, there was no warning of the color change.
We ended up ordering bridesmaids dresses in the color watermelon and, of course, they arrived and NONE FIT!!! UGH. The size 8 in the store apaprently isn't the same size 8 once delivered... intersting. Whats even crazier is that 2 of the bridesmaids had ordered a size 8, AND THEY WERE BOTH DIFFERENT SIZES! They were both too small, one smaller than the other and there was a full inch difference in length between the exact 'same' dresses. Of course "all sales are final" so now I am waiting to see how screwed I am 3 months before my wedding. *sigh*
Bottom Line- David's Bridal is NOT a customer.
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - Do not use them 
- David's Bridal - Crappy customer service 
- David's Bridal - Horrible Service! 
- David's Bridal - Bride's/Bridesmaid dresses 
- Davids Bridal-Orange, CA - Poor Customer Services