Daraz.pkunethical behavior - totally non-professional attitude

I made an order on 13th and still not received that. Daraz tracking gives false tracking details whereas TCS representative said that they have put all deliveries on hold as requested by Daraz.pk. Their customer support is not helpful at all. Each time you contact them, you just hear the same reply that it will be delivered today. Totally unprofessional behavior. My biggest mistake was to pay upfront using my credit card. I suggest don't prepay for your products else they will make a fool of you. Spent my whole day tracking my consignment and chatting with customer support representative, but all in vain. No way to open a support ticket where I can track my complaint status. Each time when you contact them, you will get a reply that we have created a support ticket for this issue, but you don't get any email notification for this ticket. It proofs that they're totally lying and don't want to help you out. I am waiting for another 5 days and I will file an official complaint against them because one cannot lodge a complaint before 15 days. If anybody else facing the same issue, here is the link where you can file a complaint. No need for a lawyer or any other legal requirements. Just write your complaint on a white paper and submit. https://www.crcp.org.pk/

Fa