Menu
Daraz.pk
reviews & complaints

Daraz.pk
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

535 complaints
2 resolved 533 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Daraz.pk. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
U
6:41 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have placed order on daraz on 7th march for bike cover with order#[protected] to deliver at daraz store but order was canceled due to system error and payments was still not refunded .This is not first time i have faced this issue. Ive gone through same problem on 26th February's order Kindly look into my Case

4:46 am EST

Daraz.pk - unhuman treatment to the customer

I am very displeased with the currier person who contacted me recently to ask the exact location. It is very unmanly this person phoned me and very arrogently responded me putting me in very uncomfortable position. He even threatened me that he would hand over the parcel back to DARAZ without handling over to me. I was never called such disgusting person and its a very much shame for the DARAZ. This person is someone older and drives a three wheeler. some one who curriers Colombo greater -Hanwella area.

R
7:01 am EST

Daraz.pk - Bluetooth speaker

I've ordered Bluetooth speaker from a daraz store named HandSome Deals, they sended me the damaged speaker and took away money, they did fraud, and now they are not receiving the return request, neither replying and nor returning the money, this store needs to be shut down due to selling local products and doing frauds.

Date:22.02.2022

Store name: HandSome Deals

Desired outcome: I need my money back

4:35 am EST

Daraz.pk - The parcel has not been received yet, only phone calls are being received 🤔

The courier has been calling me for two days that your parcel could not be delivered today but will be delivered tomorrow. I postpone my outdoor works / appointments and stay at home so that I can receive my parcel on time. But I have not received my parcel yet.

7:22 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello Draz team I had ordered on 17th February so I have not received the order yet what is the problem,I received a message from TCS but it has not been delivered yet

10:56 am EST

Daraz.pk - [protected]

Today I got my OTP and went to the pickup point but there they refused to give me my parcel as he said that we dont have that specific person who have ID password of the app so we can input your OTP. This is not the reason. I left my work and went to the pickup point so I can get my parcel but they didn't gave me. Kindly file my complain against the pickup point and contact me for further details.

S
6:03 am EST

Daraz.pk - Its a wooden frame

I have already submit my return request but they have rejected it I dont know why I am a regular customer of daraz but this time seller sent me broken pieces of wood except a wooden frame and he just print pictures of my baby on aposter which cost just 200 rs and I pay 1500 rs I thought it is a wooden frame or canvas frame but I found it a worst piece and them he rejected my return request pls help me to get my amount back
He is a scam

Desired outcome: I want my refund amount

3:57 am EST

Daraz.pk - seller canceled daraz order and send from personal COD account

I ordered on daraz and the seller canceled my daraz order and send me the product from personal COD account.

I refuse to receive the order the seller calling me for acceptance of order as well.

Strict action about the seller is required. I call on daraz helpline but no one registers my complaint.

Note: Seller chat screenshot attached.

Order #[protected]

4:13 am EST

Daraz.pk - Seller shop Activation

AoA

I request with you again for activation and telling you again issue...

September men meri shop 2 daffa temporary delisted hui due to some orders canceled huwe jo kay men kisi personal emergency men process nhi kar sak thaa, aik he reason pe shop 2 daffa delist hui aik.month men, phir mene help line pe rabta keya to help line pe muje bataya gaya kay har 3 month men apka cycle reset ho jata ha, e.g 1st jan se march end, 1st April se June end, 1st July se September end and 1st oct se dec end...mene USs se poocha keya koi tension ke baat ha to men shop ko offline kar deta hoon, usne kaha kay apka cycle reset ho gaya ha ap tension na lein, but again dec men system glitch pe again shop delist hui aur deactivated ho gai, there is no performance issue, ..5 saal se beach raha hoon daraz pe aisa pehle kabi nhi huwa, ,

aur saath saath muje help line pe guide keya gaya kay delisted hone se pehle apko notice serve keya jaae ga, jo kay notice b serve nhi huwa ...

now daraz taking totally 1 sided decision.

My plea is that if shop band karni thee to muje koi official email karni chahye thee kay falaan date tak agar shop delist hui to permanently deactivate ho jae gee...but aisa kuch nhi keya gaya, policy men jhole ha clear nhi ha kay kab aur kese 6 cycle bante hen ...aim email ka password expire ho raha hoto uspe notice ata ha yeh to apne system se remove karna ha bane karna tha., notic dena chayes thaa seller ko...

so request you again restore my shop and give me notice in future if you do this type activity.

Regards

Shop I'd PK10688

11:12 am EST

Daraz.pk - Delivery issue from courier

Hi I have ordered a product online from Daraz already paid all charges including delivery charges but today I received a call from courier that come to the office to collect your parcel so it's not possible and I already paid delivery charges so they should deliver my order on my door step otherwise I will cancel my order because I am not able to receive it from courier office my order number is [protected]

10:11 am EST

Daraz.pk - Bluetooth Smart watch

I returned Bluetooth watch as it doesn't have Bluetooth connectivity option. Now my claim rejected and watch received that is off and I'm unable to start and also it is not charged even by using different charger. I have talked on helpline for several time. The fake products are delivered and on return faulty watch is delivered. This is pathetic service from such platform.

6:49 am EST

Daraz.pk - PK-DEX025146275.

Dear draz team.

Main ne 22 din pehle apna order book krwa tha. Order no. [protected] and traking no. Pk-dex025146275. Jo ab tak mujeh deliver nhi hoa hai main ne payment bi pehle kr dia tha.
Main karo meri samghj main kuch nhi aa raha hai.

Team se request hai ke mere packet jal az jal mujeh deliver kre.

Thanks
qamar siddiqui
[protected].

7:49 am EST

Daraz.pk - Fake/ bogus pages - fraudulent practices of seller

This page is involved in fraud with customers. The seller demands advance money and then block number of customer. This person has also added wrong address. In reality there is no shop of this seller. It is my humble request to block this seller. such malpractices are earning bad to Daraz company. I have given half advance to this seller and almost 2 months have been passed, I have not received my order, neither my money.

9:26 pm EST

Daraz.pk - Non delivery of order no. [protected] of oppo w11 earbuds

I order the following item and was confirmed
by the DRAZ but could not receive it.

DARAZ SAY
Your package has been shipped!
Hi Alam Khan,
We are pleased to share that the item(s) from your order #[protected] have been shipped.

Image DELIVERY DETAILS
Name: Alam Khan
Address: House 11, Street No.55, G-13/2, Islamabad - G - 13, Islamabad

U
1:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Yesterday I submit withdrawal request through bank but still it is in pending when I will received my cash through bank

O
9:25 pm EST

Daraz.pk - Misuse of daraz number by humiliating and misleading public

Subject: misuse of Daraz delivery number/Hacking
Helo, a person using this number [protected] which is officially draz delivery boy number. The person is using it in misleading and teasing others. May be it's hacking or as boy is expert in computer. I used my private sources to catch this man. But I want company take strong action against this criminal who is misusing and making tha company name bad.
He called me on my personal number and asked me that draz has bring ur order. And anoyed me for one hour by calling again and again and asked to come out my place and make me walk on road. I hope u u will take a strong action against this humiliation.

7:53 am EST

Daraz.pk - Poor Quality Product and Poor Service by courier

I placed an order of guitar acrylic on 10th November. Below is the order id
Order #[protected]
The product I received does not match the picture that is shown. Quality of the product is very poor. Then I placed return request on 30th November. On 3rd November I received a call from courier. I told him the pick up location but he didn't arrive. Today I called Daraz helpline, he said that the courier will contact you soon. But now i got an email which says that my return request has been cancelled. It's not my fault. I received the call and told courier my pickup location. It was his fault, you can enquire. I hope you consider this

Desired outcome: refund my money as it is not my fault

10:17 pm EST

Daraz.pk - i want resolve my orders complain

i buy on draz online 11, 11 sale some sale price orders draz send me confirmation order details and after send me my normal price orders only and cancelled all sale price orders and tell me reason out stok an tell sory i am very upset this behaviour plz help me about this case i am many try to resolve problems on draz help line but any person tell me fake promise befor 15 days

F
9:24 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered cooking oil from dmart on 14th of Nov, paid by credit card but have not been delivered yet. Pathetic from Daraz!!! Now they will initiate a refund which is going to take 10 more working days. does it make sense. Their ride falsely remarked delivery attempt failed that is too twice. Have never received any call.

L
4:45 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm writing this email for the issue of my both stores (Leather Hub ONline & New Fashion Trends) SLA. In Oct, I had emailed to enhance my store duration (SLA) because I customize the product due to size issues then dispatch it to customers. It takes almost 1 week to process the order. In this regard, I've contacted a lot of customers via live chat. I had...

Daraz.pk contacts