Having problems with Daraz.pk?

16 492 (Bangladesh)
+94 117 575 600 (Sri Lanka)
+49 15 792 373 184 (WhatsApp / Pakistan)
+977 980 129 2930 (Viber / Nepal)
6/A, Executive Tower, Dolmen City, Block 4, Scheme № 5, Clifton
Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

wrist watch

1 wrist watch order ki thi us watch ka design change tha aur jo mujhy deliver hoi hy iska design kuchaur hy...

order not shipped

I am really really very disappointed with your shipping daraz.pk Very disappointed I orderd the mobile...

Order # [protected]
I ordered surf excel 2kg and 1 kg alongwith bucket. But i received bucket without its lid and deformed its shape. 1 kg surf excel inside bucket was opened. Due to missing lid of bucket ; my surf was slipped into package. This was very embarrassing sutuation for me as i ordered this for my mom. So my mom again taught me nit to buy things online. I pledge to kindly send lid of bucket so that surf is contained inside the bucket. However 2 kg packet was ok.

• Updated by Paec · Dec 16, 2018

I order a product via easypaisa but cancelled. But refund money is not received yet

shoe delivery (flix footwear)

I ordered a shoe from daraz... On 11 november... But they sent me shoes with no.39 on my left foot and no.42 on my right foot. Left foot shoe lace was damage... I returned the shoe through sundarban courier on 25 november to shyamoli branch... But the shoe was returned back without exchange... It was a worst online shopping experience I ever had... Can any one help me... The shoe is still unused... Order no:[protected]

watch

Hi i ordered a watch from daraz got my parcel yesterday at 3 but im higly disappointed with your service...

a wrist watch under customer order#[protected]-pk10nf3 and customer code# 00392

Sir today 7-12-18 at 11 am I just received my wrist watch package from Hong Kong via Pakistan TCS service...

order number [protected]

This is the order number which i buy from daraz.pk
I received the item on 1st of Dec and open the box and found the items faulty I report to daraz about it . In start they mail me don't worry we will call u for return send us the pic of items u receive by mail i send pictures now I mail them every day and they r not reply me so dont no wat to do need help and the item still show on there site it is shipped but not received

order number [protected]

hemani official stores

I had ordered 7 products from hemani official stores and from one the garlic shampoo is expired one it is nobe of my use and i have wasted my money i want money back or new shampoo plus the bakhoor powder as i hv asked and they said that it can b used on face but it is of poor qualit i dnt need that too i need money back for this they reply too slow

tank pad for bike

So i order a tank pad from daraz today. It was completely different from the picture shown. First of all...

wrong product

I have ordered "Baby Toddler Kid Harness Bouncer Jumper Learn To Moon Walk Walk" against product i.d #[protected]. But I got delivered the wrong one it's not the one I ordered. The product which I received is different in style and design.
Here is the link of the product I ordered.

Kindly replace my order and deliver me the ordered product. kindly see the attached photos for better understanding of the ordered product and delivered the product.

pel led tv 32"

I had placed the order on 20th December 2018 to buy PEL LED TV with pre payment Method but the people dealing this issue are not delivering the product although the time of more than 10 days has been passed and lot of the attempts have been made in terms of complaints, live chats and calls to the department but all are in vain.
The order number is [protected].
It would be highly appreciated if the issue get resolved as soon as possible on priority bases.
Regards!

• As
    Asjad Islam Dec 05, 2018

R u living in futur ? Let me know who will wim the world cup

kojic acid face wash

I ordered Kojic Acid face wash from Daraz.pk with order number [protected] and tracking number KI764633912. I have not received it yet since the agreed time on your website was from Nov 24 till Nov 29 and today it's Dec 1. I believe you are in breach of contract.
In accordance with Costumer Rights Act, I am giving you the final opportunity to deliver the goods.
Anika Khalid

strutz foot care pads

I ordered a pair of Strutz Foot Pain Reliever pads for my mother on 24th Nov through Daraz
Order #[protected]
Placed on 24 Nov 2018 11:29:07
After making a payment of PKR 684 through Cash on Delivery I received the wrong product today on 1st Dec 2018 . A Huda Beauty Powder Puff was delivered to me instead of ordered product . Despite lodging a complaint with the Daraz Helpcare no contact has been made by any such related department & I even tried contacting the Daraz Sender but he never bothered to get back to me or cater my complaint .
No response from the Daraz team is highly unprofessional & unethical . Despite making my full payment I'm left with a damn wrong product that I never needed .

My Daraz Account is registered under my email
[protected]@gmail.com

strutz foot care pads

buy two get one free strawberry pink lipstick

With due respect... I have order buy 2 get 1 strawberry pink lipstick... Which mean it is 3 in total.. But I have recieved only one... This is not fare... This is amused to your costumers... I cannot order again on daraz.pk... Plzz send me other 2... Other wise this one is the last time of my order on daraz... I m waiting for your responce... Otherwise you know it was last time... Thankuu

buy two get one free strawberry pink lipstick

• Updated by Honey khan · Nov 30, 2018

I have..orderd buy two get one free strawberry pink lipsticks...which means its 3 in total...but i have recieved only one.. I cannot order again from daraz.pk... its fake otherwise send me 2 more.. i am just waiting for it..this is not fare.. and costumers also unliked that.. Its your duty that you delivered that product which they hav3 ordered...

delivery service of bag

with respect, i have to cancel the order i placed because i placed the order on 25th where they clearly told...

cover

I ordered an iPhone 7 back cover and I received it recently bit when I ordered its was Iphone 7 when I...

haier/ordered from daraz.pk; after 17 days yet order not delivered

i placed order of air fryer Order #[protected] Placed on 10 Nov 2018 18:26:36. on daraz.pk after 17 days order is not yet received. i complained several time to customer care, they did not bother and keep saying that we are working on it, yet no solution, at least order should be canceled and money should be returned into my account. pathetic customer care, they did not respond well, i lost my money.

universal flexible car mobile holder

Dear draz, I am regular cutomer of your online company. I have ordered car mobile holder last week but when...

Karachi Online Shopping

flawless. instant and pain free hair remover

I had ordered a few items on the so called and advertised 11/11 sale. I like so many people looked forward for the day to arrive.
I ordered a few items. Its been almost two weeks and I am receiving items in bits and pieces.
Today I received this item. The deplorable condition of the box if I had seen it earlier I wouldn't take it for free. The box was already open. The battery missing.
Daraz you claim to be the largest online shopping site but I am sorry, there is lot of unsatisfied customers and increasing every day.
The reason being, you do not ensure that the product you providing is of good quality. The vendors that you choose do not provide good quality stuff, but you are responsible as we the customers are depending on you to ensure and monitor the quality.
I am looking forward to a quick response.
Akhtar Sultana
Email address; [protected]@hotmail.com
Cell no: [protected]

hand tattoos pack

I ordered a pack of tattoos. On daraz website it was written clearly that it contains 25 sheets and 200...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices