Dairy Queen Simpson Aberdeen WA — mushroom swiss burger
6/26/09 Ordered a Mushroom Swiss burger Solo. They did ask me, did I want "extra mushrooms?", I said, I want your Mushroom Swiss Burger (solo) as opposed to a meal deal.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Aberdeen, WAI got my burger and left, then, and only then did I understand why she apparently asked me if I wanted "extra mushrooms?" The burger was fine, the Swiss cheese was fine, the bn had no dressings except on one side was about a TABLESPOON of what appeared to be a Glop of Campbells Mushroom soup mix, literally a gray glop with a couple of miniture pieces of mushroom! That is apparently their concept of a mushroom swiss burger, no joke. A doggone Gray GLOP of mushroom soup, like what you see in a Campbell's soup can of Mushroom soup. It was gross simpson Avenue in Aberdeen Dairy Queen. I've been to Dairy Queen's before, I've never had this sort of thing occur.
More Dairy Queen Simpson Aberdeen WA Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food