Dairy Queen / safety
While the inside of this store is clean and the workers friendly and easy to work with, I found the parking, and Restrooms inadequate and deplorable. The restrooms are handicap and child unfriendly as well as not locking properly. They are very dangerous! They are situated on the exit lane, outside of the business, and on a blind curve at that. They have no handicap railings and have heater wires and heater slats showing so that any small child might get a hold of them. The parking area is extremely small and when several SUV'S are in the lot it is like an obstacle course trying to get through safely. Will I go back or recommend it to any one not as long as these situation exist.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - blizzards