Dairy Queen / order 2 mini blizzard
I was visiting the town of Sherman, TX. Stop in to treat my son to a mini blizzard for his birthday when the worker of Dairy Queen gave us our blizzard, he didn't turn them upside down, because if did, it would of made a mess, because the blizzard was melted. It also took them while to give them to us. He said he was sorry for the blizzards, so I didn't complain about it to the manager. Later when we got home, I told my friend about the situation with the blizzard and told me you should of gotten free blizzard. That's why Dairy Queen turns them upside down.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!