Dairy Queen / disgusting everything

US Review updated:

I walked in for two blizzards. It took them several moments to notice me standing there because a large group of the workers were socializing. They continued to do so until one of them stood at the register. She just stood there, so I asked if they were open and she said yeah. So I asked if I could have two large Cherry Choco Blizzards. She took my money, gave me change and I went to wait.
While waiting, I witnessed disgusting cleanliness problems with the drink machine. There was slime and gunk around it... As well as a mess on the floor. As I was waiting, one of the workers pushed behind me and shook stuff off into the trash, then rudely pushed by me again.
The person making my blizzards asked one of the other guys "umm do you know how to make this? cause I don't", and he guessed at how to make it. The female workers had long pony tails and long bangs... Their hair was just hanging around to fall into food. They were messing around in the back, and weren't taking anything seriously. It took a while for me to get my blizzards, and when I did she didn't put lids on them.
I had to walk home in the extremely windy, very warm area of Hurricane, Utah with two half melted over filled blizzards in my hands.
When they washed their hands, they simply rinsed them in water, shook them off and dried them. It was DISGUSTING.

An

Comments

• Ra
      Oct 22, 2012

"She just stood there so I asked if they were open." Good one.

• Lo
      Oct 22, 2012

Oh yeah . Thanks you share info nice...!

• Id

Don't go back!!!

• Ra
      Oct 23, 2012

Tasha would be fired from my restaurant in two days. She has said absolutely nothing that in any way relates to the correct treatment of customers. Unless she becomes the CEO of some huge corporation and has everybody elses bells in a vise grip, she's the classic example of someone destined to be a chronically unemployed person who, if you think she has attitude now, just wait another 10 or 20 years. Poonchkie head or dread locks? We're curious.