Dairy Queen / dirty and tired restaurant and very poor service
I had lunch at the Dairy Queen on Stony Plain Road and approx 180 Street in Edmonton this past Monday (May 28, 2018). I realize that not all DQ's have been renovated but this location should be closed down. I ordered from someone who felt it was my honor to be served by her..including no smile...no thank you. Very poor service. I then sat down and realized how old and dirty the restaurant was. I took pictures to show the floor including the laminate dance floor in the middle of the 1980's tile. Also, you may notice the black on the bottom of the tables and chairs. That is dirt and grease...It is absolutely disgusting and I am surprised that City of Edmonton has not shut down this restaurant. I spent $13.00 on lunch. I would like a gift card with at least the refund of my lunch. Please contact me at: kent.[protected]@gmail.com
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!