Dairy Queen — dilly bars
When I was growing up, I worked at Dairy Queen. Even had to attend Dairy queen school to learn how to do the trade mark swirl on the ice cream cones.
I used to make the dilly bars and buster bars. Again the dilly bars we put the swirl.
I had not had a dilly bar for years so imagine my suprize when I opened the box when I got home and found these little factory made ice cream bars that had to personal touch to them.
Have we came so far from good sense customer service that we don't do the things that made your franchise famous?
I will buy my ice cream at walmart since your product is no better than theirs.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!