Cymax / returns & customer service

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 866-740-9830

I ordered a TV stand for a plasma tv and components. There were no dimensions for the distance between the shelves. When the unit arrived the space between shelves was 5.5" and my receiver and center channel and DVR would not fit on either shelf. I called to inquire about returning and got a very rude customer service rep by the name of Josh at extension 350. He was argumentative, rude, and lacking any interpersonal or basic customer service skills. I asked to speak to a Senior Support Specialist who was very polite but failed to get back to me when promised. I caution everyone to be very wary about ordering anything from this company. Restocking fees are 20%, you pay return shipping which means it basically isn't worthwhile to return something. So in essence they have a "NO RETURNS POLICY" even when they are at fault. Check out other sites, which post dimensions and return policies clearly.

Comments

• Ba
      20th of Dec, 2017

I ordered a 1 door linen cabinet and it cames damaged. Opened the box and someone had already tried to put this cabinet together.
    it had holes in wood and was damaged. need to send back and get a refund on my account. Order #VRC121-15574250 please contact me as soon as possible.

22nd of Feb, 2018

I am trying to find delivery date of our curio cabinet.Order # 15770664.We purchase curio cabinet from JEREMY your agent in CANADA.Please tell us the deliver date.We made the purchase on Jan.19th 2018. We cannot reach your company by phone. Please contact us ASAP.
    My address-3405 Streamside Circle Apt. 202G. Pleasanton California 94588.
    Tel.1-925-201-7694 Cell phone-1-760-485-4050;
    EMAIL ADDRESS- jimmitzidon2@aol.com
    P.S. I am also sending a copy of the order by postal mail .
    JAMES DON