CVS Danville Indiana — rude pharmacist
I was trying to consult with the pharmacist at the local drugstore. She kept glancing at me with the rudest look on her face, like how dare I try and interrupt her schedule! It was quite evident that she was not going to ask me if there was something she could help me with. I called the local Kroger drug store from CVS and was given just the assistance I needed. I will NEVER go back into a CVS again.
More CVS Danville Indiana Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly