Custom Writings / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:
3.35

I Purchased a order to have my research paper revised and improved from www.customewritings.com (TOTAL FRAUD SITE FROM MY EXPERIENCE!!) and they charged full 217 US dollars promising the written and revised paper in 2 days. Days went by from 2 to 4 and I then found about fraud from this site and ASKED IMMEDIATELY for refund and I get some STUPID excuses!!!

For starts I got ripped off as they DON'T seem to have professional writers and don't deliver on time and now my money is not returning anytime soon with excuses that the refund lady is busy with other transactions!! This site is a total scam and I've read more evidence as I searched the next. Please someone help me from this TOTAL FRAUD!!!

Interpol should INVESTIGATE AND HUNT DOWN THESE FRAUDS!!! They are fooling honest people all over!!!
Me

Comments

Mb
  23rd of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree -4 Votes
First of all, you have really bad English. That is most likely why they weren't able to accomplish it on time. Also, the service you selected is inappropriate. You should have selected proof read then, rewrite. You should have paid twice the amount. You were a cheapskate. Cheapskates don't deserve to get their money back. To rewrite is to write again, not to correct mistakes and all. I think you should fix yourself first, before blaming other people. You're just another loser.
Il
  23rd of Jun, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have order from customwritings.com/- I think the best services for order your essay... I completely satisfied with the best price and quality
Sa
  25th of Jun, 2011
I don't understand why are you say nagativ comments about customwriting.com i used the customwritings.com best services for order write your essay. And you can whot say other peole http://www.essayforum.com/essays-term-papers-1/customwritings-com-reviews-29304/
Bg
  27th of Dec, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Custom writings is a complete scam and is not professional at all. they delayed my refund by asking me the same questions over and over until it past their 14 day deadline and said it was closed that i no longer qualified for a refund. They gave me a paper that did not pertain to the subject even though I provided a thesis statement/title page and outline...the content did not apply to any of the above...complete scam!!!
Ro
  26th of Oct, 2016
Any work calls for a specific approach, and our professional experts know it. Writers from http://customessaywriter.org/ for many years have been working in the provision of services in writing of various student works. If you doubt your abilities or you do not have enough time, hurry up to turn for our help.

Customwritings.com Logo Customwritings.com