Curves / Rip off

Curves is a complete rip off. I was promised that curves would be enough of a workout for me because of their new "Curves Smart" program that stepped up the workout. I have been on that program for 5 months and have seen no results. Half the time the system is down and does not work, even when it does it is a joke.

I filed a complaint with the owner, manager, and corp. They tell me "Curves is not for everyone." This was not in their sales pitch prior to me signing a year contract that they now REFUSE to let me out of.

An

Comments

• Un
      3rd of Jan, 2010

I joined two months ago and am already dissatisified. First of all, they are always closed. They seem to be closed more than open. After I joined, they decided not to be open on Saturday's anymore. Furthermore, they expect you to get a 3 day workout in. I understand about holiday's but they were not open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and since not open on Saturday's, that forced me to get my workout going three consecutive days beforehand. Then the week of New Years, they closed at 1 on New Years Eve. Because I had to work that day, I was out of luck on this.
    The person that signed me up did not know what she was doing. I have been measured by three people, and get three different results!
    Overall, this place sucks. But reading my contract, which I should have read closer, I cannot get out of this for 12 months. That was not what I was told. I was told if I am unhappy with the place, they would let me out of it earlier. I do a bank draft every month.