CSO Technical Support / Don't use them, bad services

United States Review updated:

I had a lot of problems with my computer and I decided to contact the company CSO Technical Support. They promised to provide all necessary services and charged me for $180. I waited couple of days, but no one came and they never provided the requested services. I called them again, and the agent promised to call back, because they had some technical problems. Of course these liars never called me back. Please leave comments if you have the same situation as mine.

Mo
Mar 8, 2014

More CSO Technical Support Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      31st of Jul, 2014

CSO Called me in August 2013 soliciting my computer protection stating they were affiliated with my email provider, Comcast. Later in the year, (June 2014) my computer became infected with a virus while supposedly under their care.. A CSO representative called me on June 10, 2014 stating it was time for me to renew my service. With my computer down and the paperwork not in front of me, I renewed for another year at $324.30. They kept control of my computer for a couple of weeks, chatting frequently on line and via the phone. Suddenly, they cut off all contact. They would not answer the phone or my emails I left a message on their phone on 6/24/14 @ 1:10 cancelling future business with them and requesting they refund my $324.30 that had been obtained by fraud. I have sent them numerous emails and tried to phone them, but cannot get them to respond or refund my money. I had my computer cleaned out by a local company for $55.00. They said it was not a major problem. I do not understand why CSO could not fix it if they are indeed in this business. I am concerned that are a scam. Until they respond and/or refund my money, I will continue to feel this way.