Menu
Ovymedia company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

17 complaints
8 resolved 9 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Ovymedia customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ovymedia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
9:36 pm EDT

Ovymedia - attempted to sign u[ for the Discovery TV application and got a surprise!

Today April 14, decided to try the Discovery TV promo., made it through part of the identity portion when I selected the continue button for the payment screen, went to a vanilla format display. Filled out my credit card information and hit enter. Next thing I'm advised that I have successfully signed up to the Ovymedia service. Must be the marketing companies have come up with a new misdirection service that allows similarly related businesses to hijack your web input, jumping to an entirely unwanted URL. I canceled the service notification they sent after Chase Banking advised me of the foreign bank transaction. Hopefully, this will work itself out without further fuss.

B
7:59 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just received my credit card charges for the month. There are two charges, the first on the 18th for $1 and then the next one on the 23 of March. I very much appreciate a refund of my money and that you never charge again! Thank You, Edmund

T
1:02 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I saw a charge on our credit car and I have no idea who this company is. We have not subscribed to anything. I would like this refunded to me and cancel any future charges. Date of charge 03/05 for $39.99

D
2:00 am EST

Ovymedia - Charged without my approval

I was charge 6 times of39. 99$ without my approval I dont even know what ovymedia was until I open my account history I would like to have my money backas soon as possible my account was hack by ovymedia this was taken on my company provided salary card my wirecard we have a pandemic at this moment and this ovymedia are stealing money to us I want my money to be returned ASAP

H
6:59 pm EST

Ovymedia - My money!!

Ive had funds taken from my bank account with any of my consent or knowledge, i have no damn clue what this sire or app is even used for and i want my money back and whatever subscription was being paid for cancelled asap! im awfully upset over this as my husband just got laid pff 2 days ago definitely cant afford money flying off our bank card for no apparent reason! $40 is mine that was unknowingly taken without any consent or knowledge, i demand my $40 back as i have 6 kids to be taken care of! thanks!

M
2:33 pm EST

Ovymedia - Terrible license with old people.

I have received several charges (39.99) on my account that were never approved.
I've called but they have an automated system that wants my credit card number!
They know who I am by my email.
This company is taking terrible license with old people.
I want my money back. I am on a limited income.

12:46 pm EST

Ovymedia - Unauthorized credit charges

Three charges have been made without authorization to my credit card.
My name is Kathleen Valiska and I have unauthorized charges on
10/26 for $1.20
10/26 for $39.99
11/24 for $39.99.
I have no idea what ovymedia is and did not authorize this. I have no idea how this occurred. The last 4 numbers of my card is 8899 and I would like a refund for these amounts immediately. I have no email or account information regarding this ovymedia and am very unhappy.

M
2:50 pm EST

Ovymedia - Unauthorized charge of $39.99 on nov 1, 2020

I was just notified by Capital One Quick Silver X3114 that you charged $39.99 on my card without my consent or knowledge. Now I have to report suspicious activity and my card has been frozen until I get a new card. I am not going to provide any more specific information as I do not know who the H! you people are! I will report you to the State Attorney General if there are any more charges on my credit card!

Thanks alot for the inconvenience! Not Happy!

Mary Ann Schmelz
[protected]@msn.com

B
11:02 am EDT

Ovymedia - Did not knowingly purchase membership

Found unauthorized charge on credit card. A flurry of options appeared while trying to authorize a membership that was proving to be difficult to obtain. In the confusion, ovymedia seemed to be available to aid in my efforts Did not intend membership. Have been unable to complete my efforts to stay on line this AM because my email is not recognized, and do not have a recorded password in my file. So, how can there be a membership (for which I was charged) if basic contact info is not even recognized. Sounds like phishing and spam. I want my membership cancelled and charge on credit card removed. My email is Bob.[protected]@gmail.com. Thank you...

3:49 pm EDT

Ovymedia - Unauthorized charges

Our checking account has been charged $39.99 on 8/28/20 and $1.20 on 8/28/20. I have never heard of this company, and I certainly have not ordered anything from them. These are unauthorized, fraudulent charges, and if they are not removed immediately, I will report them as fraudulent charges to Bank of America.

Kristen & Lyle Anderson
18934 46th Ave NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155

F
4:06 pm EDT
Ovymedia has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ovymedia - Unauthorized charges, this co taken money $39.99 month to month from july 1st 2019 to may 2020 without any authorization

I am retired, I did noy purhase any thing on may 2020 find out this company taken money out of my costco visa account $39'99 frome last july 2019 to may2020 reported to my visa co change my card I call the company with no result
I did not know this company att all
I did not recognized the charges
I did not authorized to collect money from my visa card
Citi visa recomendation to resolve withe company

5:44 pm EDT

Ovymedia - Unauthorized charges

I was charged 39.99 for membership that was unauthorized. I never applied for membership and didn't even know this company existed I tried calling them several times but only get a recording saying they will call me back but they never do. I did cancel my bogus membership. I wold like my money refunded these charges was on my credit card june 14, 2020

L
5:09 pm EDT

Ovymedia - Unauthorized purchases

I don't know what this is but I've been getting $39.99 taken away from me every few months and it's been happening to me. Why are they taking my money? I'm literally being scammed and I've been attempting to contact but never been reached out to. I'm being scammed and I want my money back. It wasn't just once neither. It's been multiple times that $39.99 been taken away from me. Please respond and fix this. I'm a college student and I need the money.

C
9:27 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have seen a couple of charges for $1+ on my account, then today I found a charge for $39.99. After coming here and reading others complaints I see that this company is somehow taking funds out of bank accounts with no sign-up or authorization from the person. This is criminal so why are the not being sued? I will be trying to contact for refunds.

9:14 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am Master student in Memorial University in Newfoundland, Canada. Today I checked my master card and found there was charged 39.99CAD on August 09 from my Master card by ovymedia.com but I don't know what is the reason probably there was some mistakes for ovymedia that I am not want. Same incident was happened at Jul 26 and charged 1.35 CAD. I am student...

10:26 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Was on a regular site and was asked to fill out a survey indicating I would be given a gift for my time but I would have to pay shipping . The survey was filled out and items were displayed, one was chosen and credit card information was entered for shipping. A pop up scam came up for what appeared to be magazine subscriptions Not being interested I exited the site. My bank account was charges 1.02..

12:43 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Found this charge on my bank statement. I never purchase this and a overdrawn charge with it. Also someone tried to take money out of my ATM and was charged a fee as well. March 17 was the date as I am low at the end of the month I looked at my bank statement. Called my bank and they took care of it. This is a scam operation company. How can they just go...

Ovymedia contacts