Family Savings Club Logo

Family Savings Club

Having problems with Family Savings Club?

Family Savings Club Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 572 9804 (Customer Service)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Family Savings Club Customer Service. Initial Family Savings Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Family Savings Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Family Savings Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Family Savings Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Family Savings Club Complaints & Reviews

Family Savings ClubCall to San Francisco City Service was Intercepted by Family Savings Club

They wouldn't let me stop the call and transfer me to city garbage can collection service. This afternoon, I called to get the recycles to be picked up. The receptionist transferred me to someone who I thought was from San Francisco Garbage Collection. Instead of recycle collection, he mentioned to compensate me with a $100 gift card for the garbage collector's failed system. I must paid $2.89 one time charge. Because the SF Garbage Collector was not staffed to answer the call, it was transferred to them, he said. I kept asking which answering service I was transferred to. After they received my credit card info, the guy said, "Family Saving". While on the phone, I googled Family Saving. It showed up with the fraud reviews. I hung up the phone and call my bank to block the charge. BE CAREFUL WITH ANSWERING SERVICES!

Feb 15, 2021

Family Savings Club — Call intercepted by Family Savings Club

I dialed the number for Seat Covers Unlimited to ask a question about my order. The person who answered the...

Family Savings ClubSome kind of promotions

I thought I had dialed my credit card company and the recording came up about a $100 reward and to press 1 if interested. I did press 1 because I thought it was my credit card company and I thought that at the end of the other promotions that I had to listen to I would finally get to talk to my credit card company. I was cut off when I asked to be transferred to the department I was calling about. I have not been able to reach these people even though I have tried repeatedly online and by phone. I have no contact information on them or any of the promotional offers that I thought I was getting through my credit card company. How can I stop from being charged for these promotions that I really know nothing about. I have not received any information as to how to cancel these memberships.

Nov 26, 2020

Family Savings Club — Vitamins

I called their number [protected] I was supposed to dial [protected]... I mistyped the numbers and...

Dec 27, 2019

Family Savings Club — "walmart family savings club" scam run for it

I received a phone call from a 516 are code number saying I was eligible for a free $1000 gift card...

Nov 30, 2019

Family Savings Club — 100.00 "free" walmart gift card

Stay away from these crooks!!! Was calling to activate a gift card given to me by my employer, and wa...

Family Savings Club100.00 savings card

I was dialing the number for my local DSHS so that I could do my mid certification review for my food stamps. But it appears that I dialed the wrong number instead a dialing 2233 I ended up dialing 2232. So somebody comes on the line and offers me a $100 gift card for Walmart or target. Naturally I think that it's safe because I'm calling the Department of Health services I didn't believe it was a scam at 1st. While I was still on the phone and they well they said that they would connect me or if we end up getting disconnected they would put me on the call back line. Now I am worried that I will not be able to use my debit card if they call my bank to pay my bills I won't be able to pay my bills if I let the bank know what has happened. Unfortunately I don't think I have another choice because I called back the number and when I told them that I want my information in the name taken off the list they hung up on me.

Family Savings Club$100 gift card never received. police say it is a scam!

I never received the promised $100 gift card and got charged twice on my debit card within 3 seconds. Two different amounts totalling over $50! I am on a fixed income and will now, not be able to make it through the month! Please close these scammers down! They have been getting away with this for too long!
        They go by the name Family Savings and either call you or send a mailer, saying that you won a gift card for $100.00 to use at Walmart, ect. They say they need your credit card info to charge a small fee to overnight the card. They do not send a card overnight. In a week or so, you get a packet with info on the program which gets you discounts on online purchases. These discounts are available without the membership. If you try to call and cancel the discount you cannot get through to a live agent as you must. They charge your card whatever they want! These scammers have been doing this for a long time and need to be stopped!

Family Savings Clubscammers

This company has been ripping people off since at least 2013! Why haven't they been locked up by now? They call people up and promise to send a $100 gift card. They say they need to charge the card a few dollars to send the gift card and then they process monthly fees for discounts that you can get for free! They do not send the gift card that the customer has paid to have shipped. Complete fraud! They say they are based on Delaware, probably false they are just criminals who prey on the gullible. I am going to do what I can to try and get them busted! The kicker is that they are also selling fraud protection!

Family Savings Clubfamily savings club

I dialed a wrong number, looking for State Farm. The man who answered told me he was affiliated with State Farm, an answering service, and that, due to the long wait, he was giving me a gift card, which isn't unusual. The only thing was payment for shipping, so I gave it to him. Then he proceeded to try to sell me on other things, which I refused. Then he gave me a direct "State Farm" number which took me to Family Savings Club. He lied and misrepresented himself - CRIMINAL - I had to cancel my card. This is a legitimate company that seems like it is guilty of dishonest practices, based on the other reviews. They need to be brought down somehow. I worked phone sales as a young woman and I never lied about myself or what I was selling. This galls me doubly as a former sales person.

• Updated by lucidity · Jun 03, 2019

Just so you know folks, this is their internal complaint site. The company name on BBB is Family Savings Inc. File your complaints and reviews there for a better reception. Also, call the police, non-emergency number, if illegality is involved in any scam.

Jan 07, 2019

Family Savings Club — incessant unsolicited telemarketing calls

They call from a variety of numbers. The most recent number was [protected] today monday january 7, 2019 @...

Family Savings Club — new account

Yea, they got a new one now. they linked into my Energy company. Said since there was such a long wait to...

Family Savings Club — your main service

11/28/18 I haven't had this bad of service in years. I opted to try a service where you are given $100.00 in...

Family Savings Club — savings club $100.00 card

SCAM! Don't fall for it! Person had a very heavy accent and could barely speak English. They want your name...

Family Savings Club — 100 dollar gift card and unauthorized charges

I was called about a 100 dollar gift card that I never got. It was supposed to be 2.98 to send it and I never...

Family Savings Club — kept charging me even I already cancelled it.

They called me to tell me that I will get worth of $100 gift cheque. And they will email me once I finish the...

Family Savings Club — requesting baning information

Family savings club caled at 1:45 and requested a 2.95 shipping fee to get a 100 gift card to shop at walmart...

Family Savings Club — fake company/ scam

This family savings company calls you says it has a $100 gift card for you press 1 if interested, some low...

Family Savings Club — unauthorized payments

I just noticed today Dec 24 2017 that my Credit Card Been Charged $19.97 Since June 13 2017! I did not sign...

Family Savings Clubrobocalls to the elderly on the do not call list

Started receiving robo calls from "Lisa" at Family Savings Club. Now Lisa does not provided a company name anytime during her greeting. She just tells you to select opt. 1 to get your free prize. Who is calling???. Select opt 1 in hopes of a human. The human answers, gives you their first name only. They ask for your full name and address to obtain your prize. Still no company name. You have to practically threaten them to find out who is calling. They will finally give out the company name, but was told seriously, that they won't provide a physical address do to AG's finding them. I am not kidding per Michael Flowers at Family Savings Club. I was also told that they do no verifying if a number is on the so called, Do Not Call list. This is from employees mouths. They need to stop!!!