Crunch Fitness / the gym keeps charging me for something that I don't agree on.
Everything started when I got my personal trainer sessions with I took for a month and after that the next month the gym charged me money for another month of training sessions, then I got in touch with one of the managers at crunch la mirada and he sent a message to the company canceling my training session and then the gym kept charging me again and again which resulted in my bank giving me a fee of thirty five each time they did that. They charged me like 6 times so I had to paid the bank for that. I talked to the gym manager again and he said that the company told him that they did not receive anything and then after they returned part of my money, which I was happy but they they did it again recently. So now I owe the bank. I paid my membership monthly payment and my annual fee. The problem is just with the personal training sessions that I don't even want and the result is my money lost. I need an answer right away, and a solution please. I don't cancel my membership because I like the gym so please I need a solution!!!
More Crunch Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Crunch Fitness - steal people's money 
- Crunch Fitness - Chicago, IL - gym or pick pockets 
- Crunch Fitness - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Crunch Fitness - refund - cancelled membership
- Crunch Gym - billing harassment 
- Crunch Fitness - membership cancellation failure
- Crunch Fitness - receipt
- Crunch Fitness - gym membership
- Crunch Fitness - cancellations/customer service
- Crunch Fitness - membership account