Crtg Hp 802b / cartrige failed to give optimum use.
I purchased cartriage HP 802B vide invoice no. RSS/2036 dt. 03/11/2010 from Radha Systems and solutions, Airoli, Navi Mumbai. After taking about 20 prints, cartriage dried out and blinked as low ink. We contacted your help line, the lady officer tried her level best but could not solve our pr0blem. She has given us Mumbai Contact no. We sent our represensative on that address at Vikhroli. Officer concerned at Vikhroli informed us that their is no gurantee for Cartriages.
I am suprised to know that when their is no guarantee why the customer should spend Rs. 425/- to purchase the cartriage. I am also seeing your advt. in each and every availaber media claiming the reduction in printing Cost. I failed to understand if the cartriage becomes useless after printing 20 copies how am i going to save the costs. I am also told that their is n support for this product. Which means you are misguiding the customers and extracting money from him and giving him a product which have no technical support from your company. I think this is the very reason why customers like me opt for refilling from any other unauthorized shop for rs. 50/- which ultimately results into reduction in your sale. Which i hope you understand. I hope you will redress my complaint within a week else i will be compelled to lodge the complaint with the consumer forum, which please note.
More Crtg Hp 802b Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service