Cricut / Got 2 problems
This machine was supposed to make my life easier by saving me prep time as a teacher. Instead it has taken an extraordinary amount of time to figure out. If I count the DAYS I have tried to get this machine to work, let alone reading its manual, I can say it is not cost effective time wise. Since I bought the machine it won't recognized the sync feature. Now it doesn't recognize my the touch screen. It occupies space and does not do anything for me. So I am going to throw it in the trash and cut things by hand.
More Cricut Complaints & Reviews
- Cricut - Unfair pricing and internal trading 
- Cricut - Repairs 
- Cricut.com - Rip-off company 
- Cricut - Refund 
- Cricut - The return policy 
- Cricut - design space
- Cricut - glitter vinyl
- Cricut - customer service and online purchasing through cricut.com
- Cricut - cricut overall!
- Cricut - problems with the software update