Cricket Broadband — broadband service is not what they claim
The only thing good about Cricket broadband is that you aren't stuck in a contract. I've had dial-up, cable, broadband. They all have their cons and Cricket is no better than any other service. The bars on your modem DO NOT matter. You can have four bars flashing at 2/second and it will still take you 8 hrs to stream a movie. The modem control display has worked for me only a handful of times. The rest of the time the display claims that I'm not even connected to the internet "0 sent; 0 received" Of course I have to disagree with them because if I wasn't online then I WOULDN'T HAVE A HEADACHE FROM RELOADING MY PAGE FIVE TIMES! (Note* I have used tech services to check my settings. So when "Cricket" says it must be my settings they are wrong) I'm not impressed with Cricket's Broadband. I have to say that I have good customer service sometimes and HORRIBLE service when I go into the Cricket Store but that has nothing to do with Cricket and everything to do with the individual. What is disheartening is when you think you've found something good and it turns out to be a dud :(
More Cricket Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill