Credit One Visa / erroneous billing

1 United States

I issued a payment from my checking account. Credit one charged me check fees and over the limit. I had ample money in my account and was able to get assitance over the phone. I mailed a letter to the general correspondence with a copy of my checking account that showed funds were in my bank and also a letter from my bank that stated they did not return any electronic payment as insuffience funds. Nothing happened. Let me tellyou this is not the first time something like this happened. As soon as I 'm able I am going to pay this card off. I have been billed for services I did not purchase and when I tried to dispute it I was talked to rudely and told to contact the merchant. I think it is a ploy to keep you in debt to them. In all I have paid over a five hundred in fees that were not valid and my limit was $250.00. It appears everytime I get my account balance 50% - there's something else to incurr new fees. I AM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM THEM BUT I BELEIVE IT IS VERY UNLIKELY ANYTHING WILL CHANGE. A WORD TO THE WISE DO NOT ACCEPT AN OFFER FROM THEM.

Da