Credit One Bank / they cancelled my account saying they returned my payment.
On the 8th of November I paid Credit One Card my payment of $25 and was confirmed, Then on the 16th I received notice that Credit One did not receive the confirmed payment and now I needed to pay $50 this was paid again and confirmed again. Then I get this letter in the mail saying they returned the first payment of $25 due to unable to locate. My question is if you cannot locate my account where did you return the payment? But wait there is more, the last sentence in the letter I received today was advising me that there was a returned payment of $25 and if there are any future returns would result in account closure Do you even have to ask, the day I receive this letter, I check my account and sure enough it is closed. This is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. The best resolution to this matter would be to just shake hands on it and I will never do business with them again. Their part is they will not try to collect on the closed account. From this day forward it will be like we never did business together. No turning me over to collections or any repercussion's to my credit score Because I was paying my bill on time and was not given the consideration of explanation. My Packard is with my employer and I assure you it is locatable. There is no excuse for not handling my account properly and here at the start of holiday season. Shame on Credit One for being so callous.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - gross mishandling and denial of valid dispute
- Credit One Credit Card - credit card
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole