Craigslist / scammers

1 TN, United States Review updated:

This is a list of the scammers off of craigslist that tried to send me bogus checks this month

p_kendig@hotmail.com

susanmilly70@gmail.com

Sh

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2008

This guy is a complete IDIOT, I wanted to send him a US postal money order and wiat for him to cash it even or pay with pay pal and he could ship the item after the payment had cleared all banks. DO NOT DO bussiness with this lunitic. You can check out my ebay socre of over 500 sold item and see I caryy a 99.1 rating. Thanks thanks for reading this. John

25th of Mar, 2009

I would like to add another peson as a scammer on craigslist. Dayton Lanphear of Sisters Oregon his e-mail is bearsculptor@hotmail.com I purchased a used Stihl rototiller from him that I found out had a worn out gearbox. After trying to contact him by email and receiving no response I had to call him. He nervously "skirted" the issue and lied about the whole problem. As a business owner I am shocked that he would treat people this way. Do not trust this man!! He will rip you off!! People like him are a bad example of a human being!! He has a wood sculpting business that he alone operates.

• Da
      11th of May, 2009

Apex Mystery shopper job opening sent my daughter a money order for 800.00, the Anaheim Police have it now, money laundering scam. she got it off of craigs list.