Cox Communications / service install set up
I recently moved and set up an appoinment over a month in advance of the move to have cable/internet services installed. The first day of the appointment no one showed. Called customer service and the said the technician said he didn't have the correct bit to intall the cable. I was home during the entire 2 hour service window and nobody actually came to my house. I complained to a supervisor and he promised me the technician would be there at the appointed time. The next day no technician. Get a called 1/2 hour after the appoinment saying the rech would be 2-3 late. Told them to still send him not my problem they can't keep their appointments. Technician nevered showed, no call from him or customer service. Still have no service 2 days after I should have service. I left Cox 3 years ago over similar service to go with DISH. They are just as bad as Cox. Ready just to dump cable completely.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - bungled new installation of the triple-pay package and billing for a service that I don't have
- Cox Communications - 0018501048338803. account number for jane e. buikstra, 114 e. 15th st.
- Cox Communications - channel ksn 3 in wichita ks
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - internet service