Cox Communications / charging for equipment I have not received
Cox has been charging me for an Equipment that i never received. They apparently claim they had it delivered but there is no receipt of that. I get calls from their customer Reps every month for this and i try and explain them the scenario.
Once i had even been to their service centre personally and they said that they will open an research case with UPS or who ever was their delivery agent. However it keeps repeating every time. They will not give me a case id or some sort of ticket number to follow up on this issue.
The standard reply is they will check it internally and get back to me but never hear back and it is the same story every month. Yesterday i got a call from a collection agent for the collection of that money. I have no clue where the equipment was delivered, even if it was.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - From local agents, to supervisors, to corporate level Nonskilled and Unconcerned
- Cox Communications - payment
- Cox Communications - contour tv
- [Resolved] Cox Communications - "unauthorized credit card charges"
- Cox Cable - rachel ray show 11 am channel 3.