[Resolved] CouponCabin — they stole my money
For an unknown reason, they disabled my account with all of the money I had. Before this, I bought something for a very good price and got a big reward. And then they blocked me.
I tried to contact them, but they never replied. Today I saw they closed their website. Probably they just collected enough money for a happy escape.
I guess there will be published a lot of similar reviews soon...
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Nov 10, 2017
We haven't stolen anything. Our system identified that you opened two accounts and closed one, the one without any cash back in it. If you login under your second email address, you'll see that your account is still very much open and that your cash back is pending payment. Next time, please just contact us directly at [protected]@couponcabin.co and we'd be happy to go over your account with you.
CouponCabin Customer Success
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - account deactivated 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - coupon did not work as guaranteed
- CouponCabin - cash back
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - account status
- CouponCabin - closed account with unanswered questions