[Resolved] CouponCabinthey stole my money

For an unknown reason, they disabled my account with all of the money I had. Before this, I bought something for a very good price and got a big reward. And then they blocked me.
I tried to contact them, but they never replied. Today I saw they closed their website. Probably they just collected enough money for a happy escape.
I guess there will be published a lot of similar reviews soon...

• Resolution statement

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Nov 10, 2017

Hi, Kevin.

We haven't stolen anything. Our system identified that you opened two accounts and closed one, the one without any cash back in it. If you login under your second email address, you'll see that your account is still very much open and that your cash back is pending payment. Next time, please just contact us directly at [protected]@couponcabin.co and we'd be happy to go over your account with you.

Best,

CouponCabin Customer Success

Ke
Nov 10, 2017

Comments

• Je
      Dec 11, 2017

I began using Coupon Cabin this past summer. Amazing. As soon as I received notice that I would be issued a check a couple months ago, and that it would be issued Dec. 6th, (FYI, I have not received it) just this evening I received notice that I was " using multiple accounts" and a dotted list of other possible reasons why my account was blocked and that my cash back cannot be issued. [censor]. Funny thing is my sister, and my niece also received that same notices this week and were blocked from their accounts and will not receive their cash back either. Hmmmmm. I smell something fishy!! We each received the exact same emails which we have screen shots of and we will contact the BBB, social media, FOX News, CNN whomever to get this corrected. Either they have a scammer within the company or the company is a big scam itself. My sister and my niece, and myself live in different towns, do not share computers, accounts, names or anything. I am contacting each company that I made purchases with and letting them know of our concerns. I contacted CouponCabin, no answer, just was able to leave a message with " Scott". I also made a screen shot of my email message to Coupon Cabin as to my concerns and will let the world know of their response. We've committed no violations what so ever, we want to see proof of that, we want an apology, we want answers and we want our cash back that should be coming to us. Jeanne B.