Countrywide & Bank Of America / maliciously putting my loan into 4-closure

760 Calhoun Street, Fernandina Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

First countrywide put my loan into 4-closure from the beginning, because they refused my own personally paid insurance companies windstorm & flood insurance policies!!! Then I spent months calling & getting the "run around" going back & forth mailing paperwork which they continually "refused to accept"!!! Now they even turned down my professionally prepared f. E. M. A. Approved flood zone property documents, as they went "on & on" about it was the wrong paper, it was signed in the wrong place, it was "in-accurate" and each & evertime they came-up with a new excuse and after providing them with 5-different copies of this paper over a series of additional months they refused it again "each & everytime" from a state licensed pro. Survey co!!! This is when my real problems started, because thats when they "illegally" started adding additional "lender placed insurance coverage" at 4-5 times my original cost that I had previously paid for my personal home coverages!!! This is when they started my funeral arrangements to put me soo far behind and later start 4-closure proceedings with the court!!! I fought the 1st 4-closure process with the judge right from the beginning after carefully explaining to your honor just how countrywide started all of this "illegal" activity with my mortgage!!! That 4-closure process was "thrown out" and the lawyers who started it totally backed-off and cancelled the whole process!!! Then boa took over and turned me down 4 different times in about 18-months for a loan modification without telling me why!!! You see, they told me all along that I had to be atleast 3-months behind in my payments before even ever being considered for any type of help!!! Now, a boa representative would call-me atleast every other day telling me that I had better "pack it up asap" because my home had already had been 4-closed-on and my property was now owned by the bank and I would be escorted-off the property by the nassau county sherriffs dept, this went on for months as I tried to explain to those ###s that it was totally impossible for that to happen because it never went before a judge!!! Luckily for me that florida is 1 of the states that requires a judges signature for a final foreclosure hearing before the bank can steal your house from you!!! Now sls is handling my account for boa and they sent a field rep out the middle of last month that tried to "strong arm" his way into my home telling me that I had no choice in allowing him to come into my home for pics & an inspection for boa!!! Well I threw him off my property with a stun-gun that I bought on-line for protection of thieves like boa!!! ( ( ( ( (I will fight tooth & nail to the very end to get my house back from the thieves at boa for free) ) ) ) ) I refuse to roll-over and play dead to the ###-sucking boa 99% of control freaks, money-hungry, greedy sob's that think they can control me!!! If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem!!! All of us 99% need to pull together and fight these corrupt people together!!!

Comments

• Da
      30th of Nov, 2010
    Countrywide & Bank Of America - make homes affordable program
    bank of americalo
    309wattave
    Phone: 7248585636

I have been in th is for almost 2 years the same old runaround call back ina week and will have an answer I call sxme old thing week after week. I have been told that my modification loan was approved & I should get the documents to sign from fed ex. That was 15 months ago how much more can I take I got a sick mother living with me & I am on disability with health issues and can't afford all these bills since I got on medicare. I am only 52 had cancer & on a lot of meds. I have to see specilists & doctors for8 -ears and ongoing treatments what the hell am I supposedto do

• Je
      21st of May, 2012

I HAVE A SIMILAR SITUATION, A COUNTRY WIDE LOAN THAT ME AND MY MOTHER PURCHASED MORTGAGE INSURANCE ON IT WAS INCLUDED IN THE LOAN, WE GOT IT CAUSE OF MY MOTHERS AGE, COUNTRYWIDE HAD OFFERED US THIS AS A PART OF OUR DEAL STATING IF EITHER ONE OF US PASS AWAY OUR MORTGAGE WOULD BE PAID IN FULL.WELL MOM PASSED AWAY IN 5 WEEKS OF CANCER IN OCT 2017 I CALLED THE BANK AND THEY SAID WE HAD NO INSURANCE, THEY HAVE GIVING ME THE RUNAROUND TO THE POINT OF HIRING A LAWYER.LOTS OF DECEPTION AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY BETWEEN THE TWO BANKS AND WHERES THE BANK NOTE BEING HELD.NO ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS JUST A BUNCH OF ###.BUNCH OF CROOKS THEY ARE.