[Resolved] Country Club India Limited / fraud

Jun 11, 2015
Country Club
Is Country Club vacations a fraud??
I was invited to Country club Dubai last year for a presentation and they canvassed me to join their vacation scheme. I paid an advance and the balance was to be paid in a week's time. However, when I talked to some of my friends, who have Country Club membership, they expressed their dissatisfaction on their services. So immediately I requested them to cancel my membership and return the advance, as per their condition in their application - within 1 week cooling off period (Within which they promised to pay back in full ).
If we search the net, we get many stories of cheating by them.
Now, in spite of many mails, letters and phone calls, they are not returning the money and are upset, when I call repeatedly.
Do anyone have experience with them. Can someone help me on this?
Frustrated, I am considering legal means now.

Resolution statement

Country Club Customer Care's Response, Aug 12, 2015
Dear Mr. Vijai Kumar,

Kindly contact the customer care department at Karama to address your concerns and we shall be happy to assist you in any grievances caused to you. You can reach us at 043170714 or send us a mail to response@countryclubmail.com.

Thanks and Regards
Team CCD
Country Club Customer Care's Response, Aug 12, 2015
Kindly let us know your membership details via mail on the following address response@countryclubmail.com and we shall be happy to assist you.

Thanks and Regards