Country Club India / misleading promotions

1 India

Hi,

This is to draw the attention of Country Club India towards the rude behavior of your sales guys at Center Stage Mall, Noida.

Irony is you are called to collect gift voucher that you supposedly won and when you go there they eat up your mind by selling membership packages. Customers are not informed that the process would take an hour.

The sales guys over there ask you stupid questions, trying to get personal. This is a very bad practice but I was kind enough to the guy who called me and said he had issued my voucher and it would go waste in case I did not turn up. I went there and listened to the brief of the sales guy.

I got frustrated when a Manager (at Country Club India, Center Stage Mall Office, Noida) came to tell me the cost of membership. He was very rude and did not have the etiquette of dealing with customers. I was wondering whether I went there to beg of the funny packages they were selling. You guys call me and behave as if I came begging to you.

The worst part is they force you to purchase the packages the very day you visit their office. I asked, “Can I purchase later, some other day?” then that Manger (I dont remember the name) replied very rudely that this is not possible and walked away rudely as if I went to him uninvited and was begging for something. Stupid guys, Country Club people, you call people to collect free vouchers and this is the way you treat the customers???

Seconds later, I walked away without collecting the gift voucher. My Christmas night was spoiled due to Country Club gimmicks and bad sales practice.

My advice is:

1) do not ever fill survey forms in malls, shopping complexes or any other public place
2) even if you do, do not listen to their gimmicks, offers, etc
3) never attend such meetings

These guys do not know how to treat customers.

Thanks,